Don’t fight against the Halloween hype! ‘Trick or Treat’ your kids with these Halloween classroom activities and thematic crafts for kids this October 31st!
Why not ditch the regular plans this halloween and have fun with something spooky, creepy, and crawly. Your kids will love learning with our Halloween themed crafts, cooking ideas, literacy activities and Halloween themed printables for teaching number recognition and spider printable number games
Click the links to let the Hocus Pocus begin! (Look out For The Free tracing cards near the end of post!)
Spook-tacular Halloween Classroom Activities
- Halloween Picture Books – 31 Not so Scary Halloween picture books perfect for your little goblins!
- Easy Band Aid Biscuits Halloween Recipe – Truly gross but so simple to make, out band aid biscuits are the perfect halloween classroom activity for sequencing and simple procedure writing. Click the image to see the recipe.
- Easy Halloween Recipes for Marshmallow Eyeballs
- Last Minute Costume Ideas – Pinterest Ideas for simple and quick to make last minute Halloween costumes
Halloween Math Activities
- Mathematical Thinking Problem Solving Cards
- Witches Hats Counting – Arrays & non-standard
- Spiderweb Tracing Mats with ten frames.
- Pumpkin Clip Cards.
- FREE Cute Pumpkin Number Tracing Cards.
- Spider Clip Cards
- Spider on a Spiderweb Craft.
- Subitising Spider Printable Number Games
Halloween Literacy Activities
- Alphabet Literacy Activities From Yara at Sea Of Knowledge
Free Spider Letter Tracing Strips From Yara
Halloween Themed STEM Activities
Get your students designing and building a haunted house, a snake roller coaster, or a spider web with these fun Halloween STEM challenges from Jewel’s School Gems!