For Hands-on Activities that get results try our amazing Printable Number Games. Specially designed, and tested fun activities for teaching numeracy to kids.
Printable Number Games
Repetition and practice is the key to building strong math understandings. So you will need a ton of activities printables and teacher worksheets for your math class!
Here’s a list of hands-on printable number games sure to make teaching numeracy EASY! They have been tested in the classroom and are guaranteed to motivate your kids to love learning math!
*This post contains affiliate links. APTR may receive a small commission for referring your purchases, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting us!
Click the pink links to get some fun maths activities. We will be adding more printable number games so keep checking in!
Printable Number Games For Kindergarten Kids
- Snowman Printable Number Games – 5 separate math activities for subitzing, counting, and numbers.
- Snowman Clip Card Printable Number Games -These are just perfect for adding some Holiday Magic to Teaching Number Recognition. Fun Subitizing & Counting Games For Kindergarten & Preschoolers.
- 75 FREE Printable Number Playdough Mats – Squish, roll and shape numbers 0-20
- Teaching Number Recognition Activities 0-10 – The Ultimate Teaching Resource for teaching Number Recognition Activities 0-10. Includes:
- using fingers
- ten frames
- Number Mazes – Find the numbers 0-20 with these ‘Do-a-Dot’ Number Recognition Printables.
- Robot themed Number colouring math game for kids – These 5 FREE games are a must for teaching kindergarten students number names and improve their subitising skills.
- 20+ Teaching Number Recognition Activities – A collection of hands-on activities to help your students with numbers 0-20
- ‘I Spy’ Number Recognition Free Game – Teach number names, numerals, and quantity 0-10 with our ‘I Spy’ 0-10 number detective game! This FREE number recognition game is an engaging and motivating addition to any numeracy program. It’s ideal for your next preschool, kindergarten or ECE math rotation!
- Spider Printable Number Games – Our spider themed number recognition games are really cute and really effective at helping your kiddos learn all about numbers 1-6. These hands-on activities will get your kids to recognize & identify the same numbers in a range or representations including: subitizing/subitising dots, digits, number words, ten frames, tallies and finger counting.
Become a VIP member and get ALL our resources for $37! That’s $3.08 a month!
Printable Number Games For Teaching Multiplication
- Times Tables Printable Number Games – Many of our kids find it really difficult to memorise and remember their times tables number facts. This is quite surprising really as they have been learning these facts year after year for at least the last 3-4 years! Check out the best ‘Times Tables’ Hack EVER! We guarantee your kids will learn & memorise their multiplication facts once and for all!
- When working as a math coach I found that teaching multiplication was one of the most disliked subjects to teach by many teachers. It is also something that kids really dislike too! So we put together this teaching multiplication strategies kit to try and make it more enjoyable for teachers and students. This kit is packed with fun ways to teach multiplication, perfect for guided math centers!
Skip Counting Printable Number Games
- Our Free Skip Counting Printable Number Games are a fun math activities for your kids to practice skip counting patterns
- FREE Valentine’s Day Skip Counting Math Game
Printable Number Games Created By A Plus Teaching Resources
Don’t Miss Out!!! Sign up to our Blog To get the next Resources idea & Free Printable Delivered To Your Email !!!
More Ideas for Teaching Number Recognition