These funky robot addition and subtraction printable number games are the perfect way for kids to learn how addition & subtraction are related. Use counting on a numberline and materials your students will soon learn how to solve part-part-whole math problems.
Build Part-Part- Whole understanding and fluency with these write & wipe Robots. Students can use materials and a number line to count on to find the missing number facts.
Includes 3 Secured PDF (No copy, paste, customizing or extracting of information)
PDF 1 – Write & Wipe Robot Mats
- 6 A4 Portrait Robots
- 2 with number lines
- 4 with space to write addition & subtraction number facts
- 2 with space for multiplication & division facts
- 6 A4 Landscape with 10 Robots per Board
- 10 blank robots
- 5 sheets with robot wholes 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50 (students work out missing parts
- 1 Black & White Student Recording Sheet
PDF 2 – Part-Part- Whole Cards
- Parts Missing – 312 cards (to 30)
PDF 3 – Part-Part-Whole Cards
- Whole Missing – 312 cards (to 30)
SAVE $$ – This Product Is Available in our VIP Membership
Related Posts: How To Make Teaching Numeracy Fun Again!