Australian Curriculum Checklists Digital Technologies Year 5, Year 6
Editable Achievement Standard & Content Descriptions Checklists & Student Trackers For Digital Technologies
This kit of Whole Class & Individual Student checklists & trackers for Australian Curriculum Checklists Digital Technologies Year 5 Year 6 is perfect for Record Keeping, Reporting, Assessing & Planning.
Use it to make a holistic professional judgement of a student’s level of achievement against the Australian Curriculum Content Descriptors & Achievement Standard based on the knowledge, understandings & skills that have been demonstrated during the reporting period.
Use these Australian Curriculum Checklists Digital Technologies Year 5 Year 6
- Track students against the Achievement Standard & Content Descriptions
- Implement The Australian Curriculum
- Set Achievement Targets
- Inform Planning
- Identify student needs & develop IEP & GEP case management plans
- Provide details for a comprehensive handover
- Record Anecdotal Observations & Comments
- Allocate Report Grades
- Track Whole Class Achievement
- Track Individual Student Achievement
Watch A Preview Video Below To See If this Product Is Right For You…
Year 5 & Year 6 Editable Achievement Standard & Content Descriptors Checklists & Student Trackers for Digital Technology (Sold Separately or as a Complete Kit) – Suitable For all states except NSW & Victoria
Digital Download – 2 X Secured PDF – 36 Students – Editable* No copy, cut, paste or extracting of the information in this document) *Editable on Laptops & PC. Read only on Tablets
The Kit includes Whole Class Checklists & Individual Student Trackers for the:
- Achievement Standards Checklists – Individual Student & Whole Class Trackers
- Curriculum Content Description Checklists (including AC Numbers)– Individual Student & Whole Class Trackers
This kit contains 2 PDF Files which are Form Fillable which means you can edit, save & print student information in this document.
PDF 1 – Whole Class Kit – You can Edit:
- Cover Page – Your Name, Date, Class
- Class List – Achievement Standard Checklist & Content Descriptors (AC Number Included) – Type your class list of up to 36 students which will also automatically appear on all the checklists you can also enter the grade
- Grade Allocation – The Achievement Standard has been broken down into separate teachable criteria for you so you can enter a separate grade for each part of the Standard. This will help you see your students performance against the whole Learning Area which will help you allocate a final reporting grade
- Anecdotal Observation – I have included spaces at the end for you to enter comments & observations about each individual student. Use this section to build up a picture of each student for reporting comments, general comments & parent /Teacher interactions
PDF 2 – Individual Student Kit – You can Edit:
- Cover Page – Your Name, Date, Class
- Achievement Standard Annotation- Enter Student Name, Date, Teacher & Grade allocation. You can also include comments & feedback. The text will automatically be resized to fit the space provided
- Achievement Standard Checklist-Enter Student Name, Date, Teacher. The Stage Statement has been broken down into teachable criteria. Click a tick box against the appropriate A-E grade of each of the criteria to identify & allocate a final grade for reporting
- Content Descriptors Checklist-Enter Student Name, Date, Teacher. Click a tick box against the appropriate A-E grade of each of the numbered AC criteria to identify & allocate a final grade for reporting.
This teaching resource and the intellectual property it contains has been developed by A+ Teaching Resources and is protected under copyright 2016. It may be printed & photocopied by the original purchaser for single classroom use only and may not be put on the internet, re-sold or re-distributed in any other form.Schools must purchase individual copies for individual teachers and MUST NOT share or load onto school shared drives without a Licence.“© Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) 2010 to present, unless otherwise indicated. This material was downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website (Website) (accessed ) and was not modified. The material is licensed under CC BY 4.0. Version updates are tracked on the Curriculum version history page of the Australian Curriculum website. ACARA does not endorse any product that uses the Australian Curriculum or make any representations as to the quality of such products. Any product that uses material published on this website should not be taken to be affiliated with ACARA or have the sponsorship or approval of ACARA. It is up to each person to make their own assessment of the product, taking into account matters including, but not limited to, the version number and the degree to which the materials align with the content descriptions (where relevant). Where there is a claim of alignment, it is important to check that the materials align with the content descriptions (endorsed by all education Ministers), not the elaborations (examples provided by ACARA).”
The A Plus Teacher has been a Primary School Numeracy Curriculum Leader and Coach for 16 years and now advisors A Plus Teaching Resources about Teaching Numeracy
The A+ Team is Passionate About helping educators to save time so that they can concentrate on the most important job in the world… Teaching! The Team Creates Time Saving, Tried & Tested, Hands-on, Teaching Resources, Ideas, Organisers, Checklists, Printables, Posters, & Games!