Looking Fun Math Ideas For Kids? Then you must try our Decimals, Fractions, Percentage Popcorn Puzzles! They are truly the BEST if you want to help your kids with converting decimals to fractions! They’re so much fun and make learning equivalent Decimals, Fractions & Percentages a Breeze!
Help your students to become fluent at connecting fractions, decimals and percentages as different representations of the same number with this fun popcorn themed math center activity. It’s a fun activity that works well in math centers or independent stations!
Decimals, Fractions, Percentage Popcorn Puzzles
With this FUN Math activity your kids will become fluent with a huge range of different representations of the same amount.
Students sort the pieces of popcorn into the correct popcorn carton and record them on a student recording sheet. It includes sorting pieces:
- images of chocolate, pizza & pie
- 100’s grid
Here’s what’s included:
- 1 secured PDF – 44 pages (no copy, paste, extracting or customizing of the file)
- 2 B&W Student recording grid
- 17 Popcorn Boxes in colour – with percentage values written in words – 100, 90, 80, 70, 75, 60, 50, 40, 30, 25, 20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- 66 Popcorn pieces – Decimal numbers
- 18 Popcorn pieces – % Values in numbers
- 42 Popcorn pieces – Fractions
- 10 Popcorn pieces – Decimal fraction of chocolate bar image
- 10 Popcorn pieces – Decimal fraction of pizza image
- 17 Popcorn pieces – Decimal representation on a grid
Become a VIP on our NEW Membership Website and get access to all our Resources plus 20 NEW resources every month, for just $37 a year! Click the image to find out more…
Related Post: Fraction Picture Books For Kids