- level 1 – pictures of initial digraphs
- level 2 – words of initial digraphs
- level 3 – words with missing initial digraphs
Digraphs Literacy Resources Instructions
- Game 1 Digraph Sorting – Pick a chip, say the word & sound and dip into the correct salsa dish.
- Game 2 Digraph Pairs Memory Game – Place mini dips and the chips face down on the table. Students take it in turns to turn over 2 cards and match the ending sound to the image. The winner is the player with most pairs.
- 1 x A4 colour Salsa Dip themed sorting mat for each final sound -‘CH, SH, CK & TH’.
- 12x colour Chips with images for each end digraph sound (12 chips to 1 page) – ‘CH, SH, CK & TH’.
- 12x colour Chips with words for each ending sound (12 chips to 1 page) – ‘CH, SH, CK & TH’.
- 12x colour Chips with words with missing final digraph for each sound (12 chips to 1 page) – ‘CH, SH, CK & TH’.
- 12 x colour mini salsa dips with final digraph sounds for memory game (12 dips to 1 page) -‘CH, SH, CK & TH’.
- 1 B&W student steet to record the words learnt.
- 1 colour instruction sheet.
- -Ch– sandwich, beach, church, torch, pouch, watch, peach,match, inch, bench, witch, branch, couch
- -Th – mouth, teeth, wreath, tooth, sloth, bath, earth, cloth, moth, path, fifth, north/south
- -Ck – rock, neck, knock, sack, truck, sock, duck, chick, clock, brick, luck, black
- -SH – brush, bush, wash, lash, eyelash, cash, fish, squish, squash, rubbish, trash, crash, dish, flash, rash
This pack can also be found with all our resources on our VIP members website for just AU$37! Click the image to find out more!