- level 1 – pictures of initial digraphs
- level 2 – words of initial digraphs
- level 3 – words with missing initial digraphs
Initial Digraphs Literacy Resource Instructions
- Game 1 Digraph Sorting – Flip the eggs, say the word & sound and stack onto the correct piece of toast.
- Game 2 Digraph Pairs Memory Game – Place mini toasts & eggs face down on the table. Students take it in turns to turn over 2 cards and match the beginning sound to the image. The winner is the player with most pairs.
- 1 x A4 colour Toast themed sorting mat for each initial sound -‘CH, SH, WH & TH’.
- 12x colour Eggs with images for each initial sound (12 eggs to 1 page) – ‘CH, SH, WH & TH’.
- 12x colour Eggs with words for each initial sound (12 eggs to 1 page) – ‘CH, SH, WH & TH’.
- 12x colour Eggs with words with missing initial sounds for each sound (12 eggs to 1 page) – ‘CH, SH, WH & TH’.
- 12 x colour mini toast with initial sounds for memory game (12 toasts to 1 page) -‘CH, SH, WH & TH’.
- 1 B&W student steet to record the words learnt.
- 1 colour instruction sheet.
- Ch– chicken, chest, cheek, chilli, chair, cherry, chin, church, cheese, chop, chocolate
- Th – thumb, three, think, thread, thief, thermos, thermometer, thorn, thin, throne, thirteen, throw
- Wh – wheelbarrow, who, wheelchair, white, whiskers, whisk, whisper, wheel, whale, wheat, whistle, where
- SH – shovel, shop, shirt, ship, shell, shelf, sheep, shark, shower, shoe, shadow, shoes
This pack can also be found with all our resources on our VIP members website for just AU$37! Click the image to find out more!