I Spy… Number Recognition Detective
Activities to recognise numbers, tallies, numerals, dots number names 0-10
I Spy Number recognition Detective is a quick math rotation game that will help your students connect number names, numerals, quantity, tally & subitising dots. This pack contains Number searches to help for practicing number recognition and building an understanding that numbers can look different. The sheets are differentiated so you can select which area you want the student to focus on. Choose from sheets with:
- All digits
- All number words
- Mixture of digits & subitising dots & tallies
- Digits, number words, dots & tallies
- Assessment check sheet
- I Can statement poster
Don’t forget to see all our teaching activities, worksheets & printables here, there are so many FREEBIES!
Use these activities to help your students connect number names, numerals & quantities, including zero, initially to 10. Add the free printable to your cart and download it for your freebies file! See more activities like this…
Students will learn :
- Numbers 0-10
- Number names
*Some links in this post are affiliate links. This will not affect your buying experience at all, but A Plus Teaching Resources will receive a few pennies in compensation for referring your purchase.
- Mini Magnifying Glass
- Dab & Dot Markers (6 different colours)
- Roll & Dot Number Activities (add to cart)
How to Play:
- Write the focus number into the magnifying glass for the Number Detective to find (2 is written in the graphic)
- Use the Number Detective Magnifying Glass to find all the ways that show 2.
- Select a Dab & Dot marker and dab onto the printable
- Complete the ‘Can you write it?’ checking section
- Print off more sheets for all the numbers 0-10 or use reusable dry erase protector pockets to save on printing!
- See more activities like this…
- 120+ Hands-on Number Recognition Activities & Ideas
Watch the PREVIEW to see if this product is right for you…
© APlusTeachingResources. This resource is protected under copyright and is the intellectual property of A Plus Teaching Resources. It MUST NOT be shared, put on school intranets or the internet or sold. It is for SINGLE classroom use only. Individual teachers will be required to purchase their own copy of this resource. Thanks for respecting the time and work that has gone into this product.
The A Plus Teacher has been a Primary School Numeracy Curriculum Leader and Coach for 16 years and now advisors A Plus Teaching Resources about Teaching Numeracy
The A+ Team is Passionate About helping educators to save time so that they can concentrate on the most important job in the world… Teaching! The Team Creates Time Saving, Tried & Tested, Hands-on, Teaching Resources, Ideas, Organisers, Checklists, Printables, Posters, & Games!