Help your students practice their math skills with our Best Selling Place Value Game pack. Your kids will love all these hand-on teaching resources and printables to practice connecting number names, numerals and place value and expanded notation.
Differentiated & Australian Curriculum Linked Place Value Game
Differentiated for F-Y6
(Secured PDF No Copy, Cut, Paste or extracting of information in this document) They work best blown up to A3 and laminated.
This product is a set of Place Value games to help students:
- Read, Write, Say Numbers
- Recognise, represent, Compare & Order Numbers
- Develop mathematical language, thinking, problem solving & discussion skills
- Consolidate place value understanding
- Cooperation skills
There are 12 game boards, 2 per year level. One of the boards has the the place value inserted onto the Place Value House and the other is blank for your students to complete. Each game board has a sidebar with the:
- Australian Curriculum Year Level Descriptor & AC number
- Place Value Houses – scaffolded text ‘H T O’ and not scaffolded versions
- Prompt boxes to check off Read it, Write it, Say it, Make it (Foundation Only)
- Prompt boxes to check off/Smallest Number, Expand it & Hint clouds. There are also
- 2 think board student recording sheets to help record & assess understanding