This FREE Roll-A-Dice Snowman Math Game is excellent for Teaching Number Recognition this Holiday Season. Preschool and Kindergarten kids will love building a snowman and learning to subitize with these math games!
Preschool and Kindergarten kids will have so much fun practicing their subitizing and number recognition skills with our super cute snowman math game.
They work perfectly in math centers, morning work and for small groups or independent activities.
You could even use them as a simple subitizing and number recognition assessment!
5 Free Snowman Math Games
To play the games you will need word dice, dot and digit 6 sided dice
We created 5 different variations of the game because it is important to teach the different representations of numbers when teaching number recognition to kids.
*This post contains affiliate links APTR may receive a small commission for referring your purchase at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our website.
Snowman Math Game Resources
Subitizing Snowman Game
- Roll, subitize and build a snowman math game
Recognizing Digits Snowman Math Game
2. The second games is a roll and recognize digits snowman math game
Recognizing Number Names Game
3. We have also done a roll and recognize number word names version
Blank Snowman Template
4. If you want a blank version of the game we have you covered great for playdough or coloring! Try this awesome 4 minute cooked playdough recipe here…just like the real thing!
Cut & Stick Snowman Math Game
5. We also created a cut and stick version of this math game with separate dice bases and snowman feature strips that can be stuck onto the blank template
We hope you enjoy thes 5 FREE Snowman Math Game Printables. Let us know how they go in the comments!
Click the IMAGE below to get your FREE Printable Number Games
clothespin snowman clip cards
Teaching with thematic crafts kids
Teaching Number Recognition