Saint Patrick’s Day Facts & Activities For Your Classroom
These St Patrick’s Day Activities for kids will help you celebrate on March 17th. Saint Patrick’s Day is a global celebration of Irish culture and a day to celebrate the patron Saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick, the colour green, pots of gold, shamrocks, leprechauns and Good Luck!
Here are 10 Saint Patrick’s Day Facts and 17 fun classroom thematic crafts to help you celebrate! Don’t miss the FREE St Patrick’s Day Activities for kids Printables pack we created especially for you! There’s a Word Search, a Writing Prompt & a Leprechaun Wanted Poster Template!
- Have some fun celebrating the luck of the Irish with our free printable St Patricks Day Word Search Puzzle. It features words related to the holiday including shamrock, rainbow, Ireland, leprechaun and more. Download Here >>>By A Plus Teaching Resources
3. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this Leprechaun WANTED poster! Have students create their leprechaun, name them, describe them and write about why they are guilty! A fun St Patricks Day writing prompt By A Plus Teaching Resources
Saint Patrick’s Day Facts
Saint Patrick’s Day is a global celebration, of Irish culture on or around March 17. It is a day to celebrate the patron Saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick, the colour green, pots of gold, shamrocks, leprechauns and Good Luck!
- Did you know that Saint Patrick wasn’t even Irish! He was born in England. Here is a list of 10 FUN St. Patrick’s Day Facts for you to share with your Students!
4. Pot of Gold Chains By Crafty Morning
5. Leprechaun Paper Plate Mask By Crafty Mama in Me
6. Shamrock & Rainbow Prints By Make & Takes
7. Paper Strip Shamrock Craft By Sugar Bee Crafts
8. Tiny Fun Facts Booklet By Green Grubs
9. Leprechaun Puppet By Red Ted
10. 3D Shamrock By Kindergarten Matters
11. Paper Plate Shamrock Hat By All Kids Network
12. Picture Books – How To Catch A Leprechaun ,
13. Picture Books – There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed A Clover,
14. Picture Books – The Gingerbread Man & The Leprechaun Loose at School
15. St. Patrick’s Day Printable Hats By Teach Teacher Pto3
16. Shamrock Cupcakes By Recipe By Photo
Our Favourite St. Patrick’s Day Resources…
The A Plus Teacher has been a Primary School Numeracy Curriculum Leader and Coach for 16 years and now advisors A Plus Teaching Resources about Teaching Numeracy
The A+ Team is Passionate About helping educators to save time so that they can concentrate on the most important job in the world… Teaching! The Team Creates Time Saving, Tried & Tested, Hands-on, Teaching Resources, Ideas, Organisers, Checklists, Printables, Posters, & Games!